Prayer cubes are great for encouraging children to pray. Roll the cube to determine which prayer will be prayed or recited during lessons. 6 prayers silk screened on wood.
Prayers for Lent
Teach Children to Pray
Prayer for Forgiveness Psalms 51:10-11
1. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God made man, have mercy on me, a sinner. Forgive me for all unrighteousness, and cleanse me by Your precious Blood. Amen.
2. Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from Your presence; and take not Your Holy Spirit from me. - Psalm 51:10-11
3. Dear God, thank You for loving me as I am - Your child. Help me to stop judging others or comparing myself to them, but instead to offer them what You give me: unconditional love. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
4. Lord Jesus, in Your passion and death You suffered that I might have eternal life. I offer You my own sufferings that others might come to know You as well. Amen.
5. Dear God, please give us Your truth as our belt; Your zeal as our shoes, Your righteousness as our breastplate, and Your salvation as our helmet. Give us Your faith as our shield, and Your Word as our sword of the Spirit. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
6. Dear God, help me to forgive others from my heart, and in so doing, to enjoy Your peace. I receive Your mercy; help me be merciful to others, and to always be confident of Your mercy. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
Size: 1 5⁄8" Dia